Red beet juice has long been recognized as a key part of any nutritional juicing program, without the time and expense of juicing. Simply add RediBeets crystals to water and enjoy.
What Do Beets Provide Us?
One cup of raw beets is high in carbohydrates and low in fat. It contains phosphorus, sodium, magnesium, calcium, iron, potassium, as well as fiber, vitamins A and C, niacin, folic acid, and biotin. When these nutrients are captured in a juicing process, they remain in a form that is much easier to assimilate than synthetic nutrients. The iron in beet juice, in particular, is noted for being much more easily assimilated than man-made forms of iron.
Beet juice helps build red corpuscles and contains a high-quality iron that is used easily and efficiently, AIM RediBeets brings you this, plus other important nutrients.
The Truth on Beets
Although beets do not have the “healthy” reputation that carrots do, beet juice has been used in Europe for disease and science is beginning to justify this use.
An article in the Cancer Letters reports on an animal study that shows that beetroot has a :Significant Tumor-Inhibiting Effect. The abstract for this study says, “The combined findings suggest that beetroot ingestion can be one of the most useful means to prevent cancer.”
Beets also contain betaine and folic acid, which are considered menthyl doners. Menthyl doners combat homocysteine, which is produced by our bodies. Mildly elevated levels of homocysteine have been found in patients with heart disease, and this condition is recognized to be a risk factor in heart disease.
- Improved Assimilation of Iron
- Improved Function of Intestinal Tract
- Easy Assimilation of a Wide Spectrum of Nutrients
- Convenient For Consistent Use
- It Takes 1/2 Pound of Fresh Organic Beets to Produce 1 Teaspoon of AIM RediBeets.
- Residue-Free Red Beets
- Minimal Fiber Present Fpr a True Juice Product
- Most Advanced Processing Technology
- 8.8-oz (250 g) Powder
Iron is the mineral found in the largest amounts in the blood. It is essential for many enzymes, and is important for growth. Iron is required for a healthy immune system and for energy production.
Vast numbers of individuals become deficient in iron at some time in their lives, and large segments of the population are chronically deficient. Insufficient intake of iron most often causes iron deficiency. However, it may also result from poor digestion, long-term illness, intestinal bleeding, excessive menstrual bleeding, ulcers, excessive coffee or tea consumption, prolonged use of antacids, strenuous exercise, and heavy perspiration.
Iron Deficiency Symptoms Include
- Arthritis, digestive disturbances, fatigue, listlessness, fragile bones, brittle hair and nails, dizziness, nervousness, irritability, pallor, obestiy, low tolerance to cold, impaired antibody production, and reduced white blood cells. It may also contribute to high levels of fat in the blood and liver, and may have an effect on learning ability and endurance. In fact, studies indicate that iron supplementation of iron-deficient children improves their ability to learn.
- Iron utilization may be impaired by rheumatoid arthritis and cancer and these diseases can result in anemia. Iron deficiency is more prevalent in people with candidiasis or those with chronic herpes infections. Excessive amounts of zinc and vitamin E can interfere with iron absorption.
If you have an infection, do not take iron supplements because taking extra iron at such times encourages the proliferation of bacteria in the body.
How to Use AIM RediBeets
Take 1 tsp (4 g) 2 times a day. Mix with water or juice.
IMPROVE YOUR IRON HEALTH NATURALLY WITH REDIBEETS!